Saturday, July 7, 2012

Decorated House

I've been in my new house for almost 1 month now and it is starting to finally feel like home. The main areas of the home (kitchen, living, dining, and breakfast room) are pretty much complete. I have not even started on upstairs or the bedrooms. 

Here is our entrance





Living room












 Formal Dining Room:






  
I found this hutch off of Craigslist and re did it. 

Here is what it looked like before:

I still need some more hardware for it.. but for now it will do.


Linking up with:

2 comments:

  1. Your home looks great, so warm and cozy! I love your hutch makeover. Did you paint the walls or were they already that color when you moved in? I'm diggin that green color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this kind of situations, it does not subject how
    totally free the education technique is, does not issue how smart the kid is.
    That child is propably? not likely to have all that fantastic grades,
    if he attends school in any respect.. . In the meantime an
    average child inside a typical family members is fully
    capable of obtaining higher grades, all due to the steady platform a stable family and house can provide.
    People in ghettos dont do effectively in college, doesnt
    make a difference if theyre black, white, or purple.


    Feel free to visit my webpage; 60 minute stamina video free

    ReplyDelete