Sunday, October 30, 2011

DIY Febreeze!






Why is Febreeze so expensive???? Well, I'll never buy it again after I learned how to make my own!
First you will need an empty spray bottle (you can even use your empty Febreeze bottle).
You will also need fabric softner or even detergent.
Pour enough to fill about 1/4 of the bottle up.

Then add a tablespoon of baking soda.
Fill the rest of the bottle with water!
And BAM! Spray stuff!
It smells so good! I think I have sprayed every inch of fabric in my house.. and even my dogs.. with this stuff.

4 comments:

  1. yay! Im gunna try this. I spend AT LEAST $20 a month on Febreeze :( my hubby hates how expensive it is and says we are spraying scented liquid money LOL. he will be so happy if I start doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I will definitely try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! :) can't wait to try this! :) thanks for sharing Alyssa

    ReplyDelete